 Robotics / 3820
Re: Droid development kit picture at my web page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:52:43 GMT

In my excitement, I forgot the URL!

http://www.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego

Huw Millington wrote in message ...
Someone in Germany has sent me pictures of the new Mindstorms sets, taken
from a retailers catalogue obtained at a recent toy trade fair:

9748 Droid Development kit
9731 Digital color camera
9736 Exploration Mars
9747 German version of the RIS