 Robotics / 3819
3818  |  3820
Subject:
Droid development kit picture at my web page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:41:44 GMT

Someone in Germany has sent me pictures of the new Mindstorms sets, taken
from a retailers catalogue obtained at a recent toy trade fair:

9748 Droid Development kit
9731 Digital color camera
9736 Exploration Mars
9747 German version of the RIS