 Robotics / 3451
Re: Adder/Subtractor revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:00:32 GMT

Well, I don't know about your experiences, but I have had tracked vehicles
with identical (as much as possible) construction on each side of the
vehicle that deviat several degrees for each foot travelled.  This was due
to the characteristics of the motors used to drive each side and the
angular velocity of each motor.  I was able to verify difference between
the motors with a simple, non-Lego angular velocity measuring device.

Matt
medinfo@aros.net