 Robotics / 2815
Re: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 21:33:09 GMT

In article <Pine.SOL.4.05.9901141531590.14876-100000@roger.ecn.purdue.ed
u>, Daniel Miller <danielmi@ecn.purdue.edu> writes
Why map?  Just build a bot that keeps a feeler on the left wall, and turns
left if it loses the wall.  You'd never go down the same hallway twice,
and there's much less programming.

But if you started on an island you would never leave it.
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 18