 Robotics / 27038
Re: Brickworld 2007 - Line Maze
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:50:38 GMT

No, that was not the intent. That's why I said "every line segment and junction
ALONG THE PATH from start to finish". Much of the maze will be line segments and
junctions that are parts of dead-ends, not along the correct path. Is that
clearer?

Much clearer, thanks. The phrase "along the path" did not jump out at
me the first time :-)

Ralph