 Robotics / 26791
Re: another comparison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:00:04 GMT

../snip

and modifiable state whenever possible.

Jürgen

1. Indeed.

2. I got an email some time ago from a 16 year old student Korean student, Jimin
Sung,living in the US, who is making an autonomous underwater robot. I was so
amazed of what he was doing. He sent me his application of the RFT algorithm to
fsk-modulation detection. Though incomplete, I posted it to
http://www.convict.lu/Jeunes/ultimate_stuff/mfsk.pdf. If a gifted 16 year-old
boy can use it, any adult Mindstormer should be able to use it.

Claude

Ah, I forgot, he is trying to do this with an ARM.