 Robotics / 26792
26791  |  26793
Subject:
Help me Controling NXT with mouse!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:53:53 GMT

Hi, I'm a user of Open-source NXT Controling program 'OnBrick'.
I am really astonished by the program and I appreciate.

I want to ask you guys to do a little favor :-)

As I wrote before,
I watched a video clip from youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9T8mhLtp0k
which made my wish come true with old version of Mindstorm.

I think it is possible to do that with nxt by adding little function to
OnBrick program.

1. Get the coordinates of mouse position from the mouse.

2. If mouse pointer goes up, send a signal to NXT to go forward. If goes
down, send a signal to NXT to go backward.
   If goes left or right, make NXT turn

I think it is very easy thing for you guys to do(I am totaly dumb as C# ã… ã… )
And I would Thank you very much, if you would add this function.

You can get the source file of OnBrick(which is made out of Visual C# 2005)
from the site below
http://www.pspwp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/science/robotics/nxt/index.html