 Robotics / 26789
Re: another comparison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:32:10 GMT

Hi Claude,

"Claude Baumann" <cbaumann@ci.educ.lu> writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Juergen Stuber wrote:

do you have the DFT algorithm in some programming language like Java or C?

The document, where I develop the theory of the algorithm
has some text-pseudo code ( a mixture of C and PASCAL)
that you easily can convert to anything.

thanks, I found it at http://www.ultimaterobolab.com/pdfs/5_RFT.pdf .

And pseudocode is fine with me, Java or C were just meant as examples
for textual languages.

Since the document is math stuff, I largely prefer the :=
notation for assignment.

:-)

Best is to avoid assignment and modifiable state whenever possible.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/