 Robotics / 23411
Re: A query to GBC members, module builders, and technic model builders.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:59:29 GMT

I like a lot to work with the Technic Link Chain and Technic Link Tread, besides
the reason mentions before, because I use for  for educational purposes, kids
love them, having others colours could be great.

It could be wonderfull to have accesories packs cheaper than Pitsco, the same
for pneumatics.

Good luck

Gustavo Brinck