 Robotics / 23405
Re: A query to GBC members, module builders, and technic model builders.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:39:17 GMT

"Didier Enjary" <d.enjary@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
In lugnet.robotics, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
I've seen a lot of usage of the Technic Link Chain and Technic Link Tread
in
your models, and for those of you who use them, I'd like to know how much
would you use of each type on average?

Due to the non-availibilty for me of "Technic Link Tread (3873)" my
personal
use, on average, is today about 0 ! :-(...I've just use a few (about 60)
in this
little model : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=83962 and
120 in
an other MOC built before.

I just found out today that it looks like LEGO are releasing 7258 (an EP III
Star Wars set) with lots of 3873 in it.  At least if the catalog scans which
were posted on www.eurobricks.com are accurate.

If such is actually true, I'd certainly want to get myself about 40-50 of
that set, depending on how many are actually in it.  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde