 Robotics / 22100
Re: How Many Mindstorms Have Been Sold? Or What's the Highest RCX Product Serial Number?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:14:35 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jim@jameswest.com wrote:
I'm thinking quite few.

I maintain an RCX "owners list" at http://jameswest.com/lego/rcx_owners/

I only have two 1.0 units.  I currently don't track version on the list but it
would be interesting to find out where the 2.0's SN starts.

Your page should get linked on the main Robotics page. There aren't a lot of
entries. I'll post mine as soon as I find the receipt to get the purchase date.