 Robotics / 20291
Re: JCX vs $100 laptop with a cracked screen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:06:03 GMT

At 09:36 AM 2/9/2003 -0600, Steve Baker wrote:
I agree that $500 for a robot controller is probably too much for most
people on this
list.

For those for whom one RCX does the job, there's no reason to switch. The
original context of this thread was people frustrated by lack of more
processing power and wanting a lot more inputs and outputs.

What about those who are using three - or even more - RCXs  when one JCX
would do the job?

I agree with all your other remarks - you summarized things very succinctly.

Bruce