 Robotics / 17992
Re: NQC "No reply from RCX" Help Please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 13:10:44 GMT

Can you type "nqc" and check to see what version number it prints out?
I've double-checked the source code, and it should say "Could not open
serial port or USB device".  Is it possible there are multiple versions
of NQC and your command path is finding the wrong one first?

Hum, says:

nqc version 2.4 r3 (built Mar 24 2002, 16:32:33)

Thought I had r2 for some reason, but it says same thing if I fully path it.

Thanks for your help here, Dave.  I love your book(s) and think you have
done a great job in the Lego Mindstorms community.  Thanks for being so
approachable here too!  Smile.

You're welcome - I just hope we can figure out what is wrong.  I'm glad
you enjoyed the books.

Dave Baum