 Robotics / 17959
17958  |  17960
Subject:
remote control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:47:52 GMT

I have a couple of questions about the remote control that comes with the
Ultimate Accessory Kit.  I am assuming it is the same one that can be
purchased on its own (#9738).

At http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/9738 there is a jpeg image of the remote
control that indicates there are 5 program keys (P1 through P5).  And at
http://www-control.eng.cam.ac.uk/sc10003/addon.html#remote_control it says
that these keys "can also send messages".  Can you, for example, download
more than one program to it so that you can change the programs on the RCX
when it is away/out of range from the computer/IR tower?  There seems to be
similar buttons (1, 2, 3 and A, B, C) as found on the RCX.  What else is it
capable of?

Thanks for any help.

Laura