 Robotics / 17529
17528  |  17530
Subject:
Robolab appreciation and questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:12:01 GMT

Hello Claude,

Like Jerry, I am very impressed with your Robolab Web site.

Thank You also for the pointers to the Tufts docmentation area.

My son and I have been working with Robolab 2.5 for several months and
like what it can do. I recommend it to the students in our after-school
Robotics course.

I have a couple of questions:

You mention an updated version 2.5.1. What and where can we
download this version ?? I notice that some of the patches refer to this
specific version.

In the regular Lego Robolab Web site I see very little of this
type of detail on bugs, problems, etc. Are there other Web sites that
track this information besides the really good Tufts site ??

Also has Ask the Expert been stopped working on the Robolab Web
site ?? The Web site pointer brings errors to my browser.

Are you leaving Robolab for Java version of LegOS ?? Any reasons
??

Thank You again for the good work!

Bill