 Robotics / 17528
Re: Infra-Red
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:32:27 GMT

Lego Dacta sells a usb IR tower.  You can also get one if you purchase
Mindstorms 2.0 set.  Mindstorms 2.0 software upgrade is available from Lego
(or was when I bought mine).  You will have to have the software upgrade to
make the usb IR tower work.  This is all of what I did.  The tower I believe
cost 20-30 bucks, and the software was another 20-30 (can't remember the
fine details).  Its only money, just go make some more!  ;-)

-Rob