 Robotics / 17056
17055  |  17057
Subject:
I'm sure this has been done to death
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:25:35 GMT

I've just recently been introduced to another world known as Lego Robotics.  And
i have some quesitons about it.  Where have people found the best places to pick
up accessories for it?  I've been looking around and it looks like most everyone
uses lego Technics as the main building blocks of lego robotics.  What kits are
the best to have as far as variety in pieces goes?  Any extra information that
people could/would reccommend for a newbie to lego robotics would be greatly
appreciated.