 Robotics / 16731
Re: marble rail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:18:26 GMT

Philo,
     Thanks for your post! I've uploaded 2 videos
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9003 the quality isn't what
I'd like but It's all I got for know. the newer movie is me not
demonstrating anything too usefull and the base is not completed. As far as
programing goes I still have a long long way to go. when I first started I
was trying to coordinate movement of the marble with timeing, I had some
succsess, now I'm trying to use another rcx and 2 rotation sensors as a
remote via lnp under legOS when this works I plan on sometype of record
program for playback. In the future I would like to use a ball bearing as
the marble and some type of resistors on the track to specify it's location
and speed, then I would like to have some reward type program to learn how
to move the bearing by itself.
chris