 Robotics / 23491
Re: marble rail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:42:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Daniel wrote:
I've uploaded pictures of this rcx controled rail.The purpose of this thing
is to move a marble or two, back and forth.It uses a rotation sensor and 2
motors to pivot the whole thing left or right  and a rotation sensor and a
motor to move the rail up and down. The rail is built into four segments,
each segment pivots and slides independently.
I used paralel linkiges to keep the segments alined.The
coolest feature is that it can walk a marble uphill.
Hi, old moc new .mpd file  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9003