 Robotics / 23490
Re: Drawing Pneumatic Circuits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Bellis wrote:
I'm drafting my first pneumatic circuit drawing, which should appear online
soon.  It will be for this pick-and-place robot:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82738>

<snip>

Does anyone already have a scheme for drawing pneumatic circuits, other than
using text characters (which I find hard to understand!)?  I see Kevin Clague
has a 3D approach on his Quad242 page.  If anyone else has posted drawings of
pneumatic circuits, I'd like to see them.

The basic schematics for the LEGO and FT pneumatic elements are here if you need
them: http://www.fifth-r.com/cssoh1/technica/pnsymbols.htm

Now, all you've got to do is to join them up...

Mind you, pneumatic circuit schematics may be far harder to read than electronic
circuit diagrams. More so, if you throw in the state diagrams.

C S