 Robotics / 16722
16721  |  16723
Subject:
marble rail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:53:13 GMT

I've uploaded pictures of this rcx controled rail.The purpose of this thing
is to move a marble or two, back and forth.It uses a rotation sensor and 2
motors to pivot the whole thing left or right  and a rotation sensor and a
motor to move the rail up and down. The rail is built into four segments,
each segment pivots and slides independently.The segments are conected at
the ends by hinges.I used paralel linkiges to keep the segments alined.The
coolest feature is that it can walk a marble uphill.