 Robotics / 16721
Re: Mario's new book...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 05:34:47 GMT

"Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms".

I just got my copy today, and I'm thankful for the upcoming holidays;
reading the book, learning from it and trying out the ideas will be taking
up most of my free time from now until January.  I've only had a chance to
skim it, but it looks absolutely fabulous.

I'll also get my exercise by lugging it around everywhere I go - the tome
is massive. =)

-CW