 Robotics / 16732
16731  |  16733
Subject:
E-Zine for LEGO Robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:59:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in an E-Zine on LEGO Robotics?
This publication would have techniques on hardware and software interfacing,
using MLCAD, design and programming methods for building Mindstorms robots. The
publication would be available quarterly. It would cover subjects for novice,
advance builders, educators, engineering students, and robotics hobbyists. If
there is enough interest in such a publication, I see the first issue
being available March 2002. Let me know what you think about the e-zine
concept.

Regards

Don Wilcher