 Robotics / 16644
Re: VB and the IR tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:39:43 GMT

You need to import the spirit.ocx file (only comes with the rcx 1.0/1.5
version. If properly imported, you will see a lego logo in the components list.
Put this in an application form and select in the lego component the
proper pbrick and communication.

have fun

guido

In lugnet.robotics, "Ryan Humes" <nomad@celabs.com> writes:
I've been trying to figure out how to communicate with the RCX using the IR
tower through a VB program.  Does anyone out there know how this can be done
with Visual Basic.  I have a serial tower if that makes a difference.
Thanks...