 Robotics / 16620
16619  |  16621
Subject:
Lego Scanning Probe Microscope Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 21:59:07 GMT

But that's not all!

Lego Charge-Coupled Device, Spectrophotometer, Poisson's Lattice and
Magnetoresistive Structure!!!

Okay so there are a few non-lego pieces involved, sue them... :o)

I was searching for lego references in my area and stumbled on this:

http://mrsec.wisc.edu/edetc/LEGO/bookindex.html

at :

http://mrsec.wisc.edu/edetc/LEGO/

nano nano,