 Robotics / 1547
Re: Space Shuttle Costs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:36:17 GMT

Pete Hardie <pete.hardie@dvsg.sciatl.com> writes:
Harri 'Junkarn' Manni wrote:
Well, at least the Americans are moving towards the metric system now.
Inch by inch...    :)
Won't help....I'm certain that LEGO bricks are not convenient multiples
of
metric units....

I guess it depends on how you define "convenient" :-). LEGO was, after
all, founded in Denmark and they use the metric system there afaik.

From http://www.lego.com :
4.9152 cm3 is the volume of an 8-stud LEGO brick. It measures 9.6 x 32
x 16 mm.

/Christer