 Robotics / 1466
Re: Space Shuttle Costs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:42:54 GMT

Nick Taylor wrote:

Dear Mr. Rawding - - -
   To _most_ speakers of English 'five billion' does _not_ equal
5,000,000,000.   Comments such as yours are what has given
rise to the "Ugly American" syndrome.
- - - Nick - - -

Really, just curious, what does it mean?  I better watch
out.  My unwordliness is showing.  :)
-Paul (pspeed@augustschell.com)