 Robotics / 1439
Re: Space Shuttle Costs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:55:26 GMT

lol.. geez :P

The space shuttle set costs about $158 or so..

Fred Read wrote:

Michael Chu wrote:

does anybody here know how much the space shuttle cost?

Well in excess of 5,000 Million US dollars (if you don't include the one
that blew up).

[The humour impaired may require a smiley but I don't do smileys...]
--

If it ain't opinionated, it ain't Rich Teer.

--
Kevin A. Saddi
kevin-saddi@iname.com