 Robotics / 1498
RE: Space Shuttle Costs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 22:28:33 GMT

Populations, in thousands:
UK          58,649
Australia   18,520
New Zealand  3,796
Canada      30,563
           -------
           111,528

US         274,028
           -------
           274,028

    (Figures from "http://www.popin.org/pop1998/".)

    -Unless I missed 160 million speakers of British English, I don't
think I need to comment further with regards to population.
With regards

Hang on The population of the world is ~ 4 Billion (uh,oh there's another
argument looming), No matter how you define billion your figures fall way
short, Sure not all (most) of the world is english speaking (but we have
already had anecdotal evidence that the "british billion" is used in spain
and france.  So we can assume it's used in a lot more places as well.  Where
else is the american version used?

Tim
(getting more and more offtopic by the minute)
Hands up anyone who has a billion lego pieces