 Robotics / 1497
Re: Sensor information & Extreme Creatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 00:38:46 GMT

Charles G.K. Young wrote in message ...

- Could someone explain to me how the Rotation sensor work in details?
- Can the Temperature sensor identify heat sources? (probably not)
And has anyone devised some robot that use it ? if yes , with what function

The rotation sensor and most other sensor information can be found on my web
site:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Michael_Gasperi/lego.htm

The temperature sensor just measures temperature at a spot.  You would have
to build a robot that moved the sensor around to get any more complex
function than that.  I built my own temperature sensor and only used it for
some simple data logging.  I plan to use two of them to build a heat seeking
robot.
Mike G.