 Robotics / 15468
Re: High Strength Powered Steerable pivot wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 15:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steven Nickle writes:
I was unfamiliar with that turntable.  I will have to see if I can find
some.  Anybody know of an esay to find kit that include them?

I don't think there are any current sets which include it.  But...
You will have noticed all the traffic about the 'classic' re-releases coming
this autumn.  8459 (to be renumbered 8464) Front End Loader has one though
270DM might be a bit expensive just to do this MOC, perhaps you could get a
couple once there are a few out there and some people part some out.

I only need two:  Front and rear.

The steering is handle mainly by the front and rear with the side wheels
driven like a tank.

Looks like you are heading for a very complex thing to drive Steven.  Best
of luck with it.

Psi