 Robotics / 12844
Re: AI, AI & AC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:37:58 GMT

"Xanthra47" <Xanthra47@Inphotek.com> wrote in message
news:G2onsu.KsA@lugnet.com...
Do you have any references or links that you could share with us about • "Game
AI" ?  I'm curious : )

Some, must see sites about game coding
www.gdmag
www.gamasutra.com
www.gameai.com

Try these articles; I hope ya can view them without being a member:
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/19990212/sm_01.htm
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20000626/brockington_01.htm
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/19991110/guy_01.htm
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/programming/19981120/gameai_01.htm
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/19990507/artificial_emotion_01.htm
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/index_ai.htm

Some general info and resources:
www.aaai.org  -  American Association for Artificial Intelligence
http://ai.iit.nrc.ca/ai_point.html  Artificial Intelligence Resources

Some AI Techniques
http://www.red3d.com/cwr/boids  -  Flocking
http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/%7Eamitp/gameprog.html - Pathfinding

Hopefully this satisfies your interest :)

Arturo
(01000001)