 Robotics / 12845
Re: Mindstorms in London/Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:04:57 GMT

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 05:27:10PM -0400, Randall Thomas wrote:
In London, I know Hamleys on Regent St and Harrods in Knightsbridge
both have stock of Mindstorms. There are several ToysR'Us locations on
the outer areas of London, but none in the city proper, and you would
want to call them first to check stock, or you'll waste cabfare.

Selfridges on Oxford Street sell them as well. That's where I got mine from.
At first my RCX stopped working after five minutes so I took the whole kit
(all unpacked) back to them and got another brand new one in return. They
where very easy going....mainly as they didn't have a clue what I meant
and what could be wrong with it :)

Tada,
REB

P.S.: No, I did not try to keep the sensors and motors when I brought
it back. Though it would have been no problem .... but, hey, I am too
honest..........

--
Rodger Etz-Brown <etzbrown@ID-PRO.co.uk>
* ID-PRO UK Ltd. * 2 Carlyle Mews * London E1 4EU