 Robotics / 11940
Re: Autonomous Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 20:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mauro Vianna writes:
I had an idea to a project that I want to start in a very slow pace. In
fact, it is based in lots of ideas already presented here in this list so I
am not sure if someone already tried it before. Any help is welcome.
The main goal is to build a Lego robot able to navigate inside my home
without assistance. Although it is simple, it involves a lot of issues, some
of then already discussed here. The main approach follows:

<snip a really interesting concept>

Wow, I would love to see documentation of the process you go through here.
Alone you might get discouraged with so complex a task.  I got the Mindstorms
1.0 a few months ago but have yet to really fool with it.

This may be what jumpstarts my activity.

Let me catch up with you, especially with LegOS, and I'll be a second brain for
this project if you'd like.

Jason