 Robotics / 11140
Re: New user Needs Help from Any one who will....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:46:20 GMT

Marc Klein had posted inventory of the 1.5 MindStorms here:
http://www.lugnet.com/db/inv/?q=9747

It may help you read people's description of their creations.
=Hari=

If any one would be willing to tell me
where I can retrieve descriptions of the different parts of the ris 1.5 • kit
in text or PDF form I would appreciate it.