 Robotics / 10562
Re: Thoughts on breaking out a pneumatics subgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 03:43:52 GMT

"David C. Pyatt" wrote:

Hello fellow LEGO Engineers...

   What does everyone think about breaking off a pneumatics subgroup (Todd
permitting, of course)?

   It seems quite a few of us are toying around with pneumatics now and it
would make finding previous posts alot easier to locate since resources on
this topic are difficult to come by.

   Lets see if anyone agrees with me on this, and, if so, we can present our
case to Todd.

Dave

Hey,
I was thinking the same.