 Robotics / 10578
Re: Thoughts on breaking out a pneumatics subgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 01:33:36 GMT

I definitely agree.  I love my pneumatics and would like it.

Lugnet.pneu :)

--
Legoer,
Adam Ogle

David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net> wrote in message
I seem to have caused some panic amongst a few people who have contacted • me
directly...  What I am proposing is a new LUGNET Robotics.Pneumatics group • in
addition not replacement to any and all already existing newsgroups • containing
LEGO pneumatics information.  I welcome any addresses to other
newsgroups/maillists containing this sort of information as replies to • this as
well!

I personally subscribe to a few of the newsgroups at LUGNET and read it
directly, but I don't want to cause inconviences for those who pick up • these
messages via alternate feeds!

Thanks, and keep on pumping! :)

Dave

In lugnet.robotics, David C. Pyatt writes:
Hello fellow LEGO Engineers...

  What does everyone think about breaking off a pneumatics subgroup • (Todd
permitting, of course)?

  It seems quite a few of us are toying around with pneumatics now and • it
would make finding previous posts alot easier to locate since resources • on
this topic are difficult to come by.

  Lets see if anyone agrees with me on this, and, if so, we can present • our
case to Todd.

Dave