 Robotics / 10591
Re: Thoughts on breaking out a pneumatics subgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:39:38 GMT

I agree with Peter:

"Peter A. Vogel" wrote:

I think it is a bad idea.  Too often I
see subgroups created that languish due to a lack of volume.

Pneumatics is one way of achieving "action" in a Technic model (robotic

or otherwise) and as such belongs as a part of the general Technic
discussions,
not subdivided away into oblivion (IMHO of course).

Personally, I think LUGNET has way too much subdivision of some groups
(Robotics comes to mind).

--
You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you