 Publishing / HTML / 217 (-20)
  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

(...) Ironically enough, I also have buttons like those on my toolbar, but on mine the LUGNET ones came first, and I made a Google one using the LUGNET code. See this message: (URL) neat thing about Todd's code is that you can highlight something (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

Hey Dan, thanks for the link! I had that feeling that something akin already existed that I just couldn't find. I looked around, but I just didn't look hard enough. Thanks again, :) jeff (remove NOJUNK from my email) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

that's pretty cool :) similar to the QuickSet utility: (URL) Todd wrote back in the day :) Me, I just put a searchbox in my Galeon toolbar :) Dan FUT lugnet.publish.html (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

Hello Everyone! Not a member here (yet... very soon though!), but I've been lurking for the last two years. While I never have gone through a LEGO DarkAge (I'm now 26), lack of time has kept me from building much of anything (although I still buy (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Pope's 7 new site, new server

(...) Absolutely. Grey on Purple is legible. (To me) (...) :) When I click on a picture of a ship I get to a page with the picture, a back and a forward buttons. Nothing else. In my browser I get a white background on these pages. Which to me looks (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Website monthly update

This months updates include: *added new Tohunga/Matorian mocs *added Balance to Turaga mocs *uploaded new Govi, Agariki, and Kapuhoi images on Toa mocs page *uploaded new Nicole, Roman and Krys images on characters page *uploaded new Roman axe and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Pope's 7 new site, new server

(...) Fixed, I hope its better (...) Still workin on it, I have a few done. (...) Not sure if I follow you on this one. :) (...) Jamie Neufeld faraday81@hotmail.com lugnet member 1248 (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Pope's 7 new site, new server

(...) First off I want to say, I like the new layout. Very sharp and clean. Now into the other stuff. Please take these as constructive critisims, not as jabs against you or your site. 1 - The Green Text on the left is slightly difficult to read on (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: New Web Site '...brickzine.com'

(...) I am using Netscape Navigator 4.77. That does appear to be the problem. I checked it on IE 5.5 and it worked fine. One link didn't work for me though; "the Xmas Lego Click here for details..." link. I like the layout, and I look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.publish.html)

  Free Comment System?

Hi all, I maintain a webpage with links to all working Lego Technic Bipeds published on the WWW. Some of you might know about it already (URL) I would like to add to it is the capacity to capture user comments on each specific entry. Sort of what (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) Well, they are all ready thumbnails, but I resize them too, because it makes them all uniform on the pages... The PAGE with imageS is linked to it... Maybe I should have noted that before... Josh (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) Well, they are all ready thumbnails, but I resize them too, because it makes them all uniform on the pages... The PAGE wil imageS is linked to it... Maybe I should have noted that before... Josh (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) gah! that's a terrible thing to do, IMO. not only you force people to download the huge picture, just to see it as 100x65, but you use up their cpu to resize it, every time anyone hits the page... instead of just resizing them once yourself, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) I usually just split the difference and try to plan everything online to be slightly less than 600x800: pictures, html, etc. One of the better browsers to use is one called Opera, currently in version 6. One of it's cooler abilities is to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: js help

I'm sorry for not being more clear- I don't know how to refer to pieces of Javascript. However, you did answer my question and many thanks for it! I was just wondering how to change the properties (window size, etc.) of the new window that the menu (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: js help

I'm not sure what you're asking; I think I'm used to different terminology than you're using. Based on what I think you're asking... The name of the new window is the second argument passed to window.open. In your example, the window name will be (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  js help

Howdy! I don't know much about javascript (I can decipher some parts) and I need some assistance. What I am looking to do is to make a pull down jump menu that will not only open a new window, but will do so with the javascript window properties (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Help With HTML

Thank you so much John, the site part I needed it for is up if you want to use it and see how it came to be. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Help With HTML

(...) <snip of John Herre's good, working code> Note that a Javascript implementation will only work for users who have Javascript turned on, so you need to either catch that somehow[1] or have a note on the page indicating the Javascript (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Help With HTML

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact