 Publishing / HTML / 212
211  |  213
Subject:
Website monthly update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:34:57 GMT

This months updates include:

*added new Tohunga/Matorian mocs
*added Balance to Turaga mocs
*uploaded new Govi, Agariki, and Kapuhoi images on
Toa mocs page
*uploaded new Nicole, Roman and Krys images on
characters page
*uploaded new Roman axe and sword images on
psionics info page
*updated tales page with an outline of things to come
*updated plans and ideas page
*updated bionicle page
*updated archives page
*updated notes page
*updated links page
*also did editing on nearly every page

xposted to what I believe are relevant groups. if
anyone sees a problem (i.e.. too many) with the
xposting let me know for future reference, thanks.
--
Nicole~
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1