 Publishing / HTML / 211
Re: Pope's 7 new site, new server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 05:20:42 GMT

First off I want to say, I like the new layout.  Very sharp and clean.

Now into the other stuff.  Please take these as constructive critisims, not as
jabs against you or your site.

1 - The Green Text on the left is slightly difficult to read on the purple
background.  (On the black, no problem.)

Fixed, I hope its better

2 - None of the pages have a title, so when using the back button to jump back
a number of pages, one has to guess where they want to be.

Still workin on it, I have a few done.

3 - On the pages that are for the pictures of each indiviual ship they have no
background, which makes them look as if they are seperate from the rest of the
page, not a continous whole.  Also once you are in the pictures, there is no
back/up button, so if you are clicking through the pictures you are left
stranded within the page for that ship.  (I know you can back up through all
the pages, but that is where the no title issue comes up.)

Not sure if I follow you on this one. :)

4 - Your link to "Home" on every page links to here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/index.html

Which should be here: http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/index.html

Fixed

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Jamie Neufeld
faraday81@hotmail.com
lugnet member 1248