 Space / 13201
Re: Pope's 7 new site, new server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:02:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jamie Neufeld writes:
I finally managed to find time to make up a new site for Pope's 7 and got a
new server also. Here you'll find all the same characters, ships, vehicles
and mechs (well one), but it has a new look and hopefully is a little better
to navigate. If there is anything wrong with the links or something let me
know, it would be greatly appreciated.

www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/

First off I want to say, I like the new layout.  Very sharp and clean.

Now into the other stuff.  Please take these as constructive critisims, not as
jabs against you or your site.

1 - The Green Text on the left is slightly difficult to read on the purple
background.  (On the black, no problem.)

2 - None of the pages have a title, so when using the back button to jump back
a number of pages, one has to guess where they want to be.

3 - On the pages that are for the pictures of each indiviual ship they have no
background, which makes them look as if they are seperate from the rest of the
page, not a continous whole.  Also once you are in the pictures, there is no
back/up button, so if you are clicking through the pictures you are left
stranded within the page for that ship.  (I know you can back up through all
the pages, but that is where the no title issue comes up.)

4 - Your link to "Home" on every page links to here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/index.html

Which should be here: http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/index.html

PLMKWYT

Well there you have it, I let you know what I thought.

I hope you enjoy.

I did before you moved the site and changed the layout, now it's even better.
I look forward to seeing what you ships you come up with next.

Jamie Neufeld
faraday81@hotmail.com
lugnet member 1248

-Jason