 Space / 13202
Re: Jet and Spike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
A while back I posted a Cowboy Bebop inspired moc, simply called the
'gunboat.' After extensive research on the show, I have created a few new
mocs which you will see soon (tee hee). First I figured I'd wet your
whistles with some figures...minifigures!!!

Hey, great figures.  I love CB and your renditions are really good.
I really enjoyed your gunboat too.
What did you use to make the hair?
What kind of paint did you use?
Will you post instructions for your MOCs?
Thanks Tony.