 Publishing / HTML / 208
207  |  209
Subject:
Free Comment System?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:21:59 GMT

Hi all,

I maintain a webpage with links to all working Lego Technic Bipeds published
on the WWW. Some of you might know about it already

http://www.geocities.com/technicpuppy/lblinks.html

What I would like to add to it is the capacity to capture user comments on
each specific entry. Sort of what Amazon does with the visitor book reviews,
but more like what re-blogger does with blogger-based weblogs.

http://www.blogger.com

http://jsoft.ca/reblogger.php

Actually, I maybe could use re-blogger with a static links blogger page, but
given the amount of good karma they put out with their awsome free services,
I'm not about to abuse them. Even if my list is probably better browsing
material than many weblogs out there =8D

I'm wondering if any of you know of a similar system. Some specs: it has to
be free (or very cheap), it has to be remote (Geocities does not allow CGI)
and it would be a plus if it would allow the user to rate the entries.

Any suggestions?

Miguel Agullo
http://www.geocities.com/technicpuppy