 Publishing / HTML / 209
Re: New Web Site '...brickzine.com'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
<cut>

Sounds great Mel, but everytime I try to go there, I get the following error:

"The requested URL /style2001.css was not found on this server."

So I can't check it out.

-Jason

Hmmm weird... which browser are you using?  I have Explorer (6.0) but
someone else earlier had problems with the Netscape browser... other than
that I have no idea... it's set on 800 x 600 - I know it's also set on
Explorer and Netscape and I think it will only accept those two... I'll have
to muck around with the settings and try that.

I am using Netscape Navigator 4.77.  That does appear to be the problem.  I
checked it on IE 5.5 and it worked fine.  One link didn't work for me though;
"the Xmas Lego Click here for details..." link.

I like the layout, and I look forward to seeing what you do with the site.  The
gifs section in particular has my interest peaked.

Thanks for letting me know and sorry about that!

Your welcome, and no problem.  I know I always appreciate it when people give
me a heads up about broken links and spelling errors.

Mel

-Jason

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/