 Publishing / 865
Re: New Mavica-competitor from Panasonic on the way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:41:24 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
without the need to bring a laptop along.  340mb microdrive sounds good, but
if the price/mb for CF at the 160mb level is competitive I'd just as soon go
with that.  Since this might well be the only trip we get to take of that

Hmm. I swear I saw that 160mb card just the other day, but can't find anyone
selling it now. (I'll look more later...) The 128MB cards cost about $300.
Maybe the thing to do is buy several. :)