 Publishing / 3617
  Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch

I don't like the way "Moderation" on Brickshelf is being handled recently. Like probably 98% of all Brickshelf users I never uploaded anything offending, not even unneccessarily large images. Nevertheless, ANY new image I try to upload now is being (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch

"Burkhard Schloemer" <BuS1503@muenster.de> skrev i meddelandet news:GytMC5.IFp@lugnet.com... (...) That's the point of moderation: nothing is seen publicly, until a moderator has seen it and pushed 'OK'. Give Kevin (and the other moderators) a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch

(...) Now there we have a rather precise definition of "censorship", haven't we? While I feel/know/hope Kevin isn't some sort of paranoid dictator and certainly should have editorial rights and options on Brickshelf, I just consider the general (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  deep linking images (was Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch)

Could you people lighten up a bit? Check out this post: (URL) I am mistaken about the process, I can't see how. I logged into brickshelf, uploaded my image, logged out, used the URL of the image to test the availability of it, there it was -- (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch

(...) Oh for Christ's sake. I've stayed out of this discussion until now (it's better for my blood pressure to avoid bickering) but this is just getting ludicrous. Look, it's Kevin's web site to do with as he sees fit. Just because he hasn't (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch

(...) Yeah, in the real world you'd be paying for his services. DaveE (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch

"Burkhard Schloemer" <BuS1503@muenster.de> skrev i meddelandet news:GyxED6.L9u@lugnet.com... (...) moderator (...) What's so special about this? Where do you find a _free_ service without any rules or limitations? Kevin has explained quite well by (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch

(...) Neither do I, but I know that impatience isn't exactly a virtue. (...) Since Kevin is responsible for (as well as paying for) the Brickshelf website, there really isn't any good reason anything should be allowed to be shown there until he has (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)