 Publishing / 2509
Re: Look what I found in the comics section!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
Has TLC stated that they know about Kevin's site?  It's very possible that
this was discussed previously and I simply missed it.  If they haven't made
such a statement, though, how would Kevin go about demonstrating that TLC
*did* know about his site?

They've been well aware of it for at least 26 months.  I don't think they
would suddenly ask that it be shut down, unless they began offering something
equivalent themselves.

  I believe that they're aware of it, but have they *stated* that they're
aware of it?  That is, how could such "awareness" be documented at this
point?  Frank mentioned that some LEGO CSR's have referred to the site, but is
that the same as TLC itself "being aware" of it?
  I agree completely that they're not likely to pull Kevin's plug anytime
soon, but my question was whether or not there's been any official statement
of policy regarding Brickshelf.

     Dave!