 General / 22691
Re: Look what I found in the comics section!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:28:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Wong writes:
Hi,

I was reading the newspaper one day, and I saw the following in the comics
section.  It's from Family Circus:

Enjoy!

Bryan

This is the second LEGO Family Circus comic I've seen. I have one from about 3
years ago with the father at a meeting, opening his brief case and a bunch of
bricks falling out. The caption was something like "You your a father when you
find LEGOs in your brief case"...something to that effect.

I'll have to see if I can find it, I know I clipped it out but it might have
gotten tossed by now.

jt