 General / 22667
Re: Look what I found in the comics section!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 02:18:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Wong writes:
Hi,
I was reading the newspaper one day, and I saw the following in the comics
section.  It's from Family Circus:
Enjoy!

LOL!  And the second one got eaten because his house was juniorized?  :-)

BTW, how did you get permission from KFS to republish that online?  (IIRC,
KFS was recently cracking down on the DFC again.)  Did you write the dialogue
in yourself or was it really like that?  (I think it's pretty funny!)

--Todd